Classroom Instagram

Friday, March 2, 2012

Origami Ball Tutorial

Hey everyone!  I just posted a tutorial on how to make one of the Origami balls my 5th graders made on the main blog!  Click and try it yourself!  It's not the easiest to explain through pictures so feel free to email me or comment below if you have and questions!

In other news: February break is over and this was the first week back from school and I must say I missed it!  I am so excited to start some new projects with my students!  This month is going to be packed with quite a few three-dimensional creations!  I can't wait, though where in the world am I going to fit all of them!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Brittany! Would you be interested in joining us for an event in August with Sweet Home Middle School to celebrate the new release of Tom Angleberger's 3rd book called The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee! All three books revolve around an Origami Star Wars figure:) We would love to have you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your origami prowess is much coveted. You would be joining Kim and me with the Fortune Wookiereleaseparty. I'm getting excited!

    ReplyDelete