Classroom Instagram

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

St.Leo' Christmas I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year! It's 2013 already!?! I still can't believe it....this year sure is flying by! Regardless if I still can't remember to write 2013 instead of 2012 on my papers, This year is bringing a great deal of new projects for St. Leo's students! Paper mache, screen printing and lots more is planned and I just can't wait! Here's just a few pictures of the wonderful recycled ornaments 2nd grade made before break! The decorated the school's Christmas tree so beautifully! They are a great way to use those Christmas cards collected year to year! Make some of your own using the tutorial from Conundrum (this uses 8 pieces) or Maker Mama (uses a lot more pieces).

St.Leo' Christmas St.Leo' Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment