Classroom Instagram

Monday, January 16, 2012

Incoming: Art Show!

This is my Teacher Product: The kids think it is quite freaky, but like how the right side matches my now-red hair.
So Christmas break has long since pasted and school is chugging on along.  And boy, the whirlwind has started right back up again!  8th grade's Future Cities project competition is this weekend and soon after that is a open house when my first student craft show will take place!! So much art to mat, label and get ready!  Though I'm quite proud, I already have some grades already done.  But let's not forget about actually hanging them as well!

So I don't want to give all of it away but I do want to share some of the finished projects that have been coming on in.  Just a few.......later I will post more along with some info for any fellow art teachers out there! 

5th grade has finished some fantastic Picasso inspired portraits!


4th has finally finished their weavings they have worked so hard on!


And I have already mounted and prepared 1st grades sumi-ink paintings the made when we "visited" Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment